11/13/12

What Comes Next- Freebie

So this morning I needed a quick center for math.  Nothing too tricky but helpful!

Last week I had the sort the number cards and write them.  They did ok, but I realized maybe I needed to take it down a notch.  So here is what I came up with.


I think if you click HERE it will take you to google docs.  But if not just leave a message and I will email it to you!

This is the front.  But I wanted to add a little rigor (love that word right!) and I added this to the back.


I hope you can use it!

3 comments:

Carol Redmond said...

Thanks for the great math ideas! I am nominating you for the new blogger Liebster award. See my blog for details. Congrats!
Carol
http://www.carolredmond.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-liebster-award.html

Giggles and Squeals said...

Oh my goodness. Thank you!

nhung coca said...

bình lọc bể bơithiet bi ho boiđèn hồ bơixây dựng bể bơi hết bao nhiêu tiềnthang bể bơi