Field Day T-Shirts!
Look what I made with my cricut! It was so so so super easy too!
Did you know that Freezer Paper, which is really cheap and can be found with the foil at the grocery store... is also the best thing to make an iron on? Yep!
How to do this:
1. Cut the freezer paper to 12x12 pieces.
2. Cut out logo with Cricut.
3. Iron on.
4. Paint. (I should add you should put a cardboard piece in the middle of the shirt so the paint doesn't bleed through)
5. Let it dry... really dry.
6. Peel freezer paper off.
7. Marvel in your amazing craftiness!
The bottom picture is what it will look like if you follow the steps!
The top picture is of the letters punched out of the bottom on and painted over in a circle. So I just ironed on the letters THEN painted around them, let it dry and peeled off the letters instead of the logo!
I have AM and PM so it all worked out perfect! They are pretty awesome huh??