8/15/13

The tale of TWO classrooms

So this next school year I've been given the task of teaching kindergarten at TWO schools.  Yes, you read that right.  I am teaching AM kindergarten at my home school, then traveling the 15 minutes, wolfing down my lunch, then doing PM kindergarten at a different school.

Our numbers are low.  So this means I get to set up and decorate both classes.  My mind tries to wrap my head around how I can manage BOTH rooms.  I guess I may need to break down and get one of those cart things you see teachers lugging around:


I could see this opportunity through two different lenses!

1.  They really believe in me.  They believe I am organized and I am a good planner.  I am able to bring my talents to a new building and bring my vast knowledge to a new group of learners!

2.  My principal wants me to get "fixed".  She's sending me off to learn the ways of the land at a new school, so that principal can whip me in shape!

Ok... I really doubt they are sending me off to learn something... maybe more they are sending me off because they know I will learn something.

Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Miss Trayers said...

Wow-I guess I can't complain about having to set up my classroom! :) I do think it sounds like a really unique opportunity.

NotJustChild'sPlay

Giggles and Squeals said...

They say, the Lord only puts things in your path that you can handle. So I see this as an opportunity. But I am sure he will put a few glasses of wine in my path too!

Marcy said...

Oh, wow, that sounds really difficult! Good luck to you in the new school year. (They must have a lot of faith in you.) :)

alwafaa campany said...

شركة تنظيف شقق بالخبر
شركة مكافحة الحشرات بالقطيف
شركة مكافحة نمل ابيض بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف مساجد بالدمام
شركة تنظيف كنب بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بيوت بالدمام
شركة تنظيف واجهات زجاجية بالدمام
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالدمام
شركه تنظيف بالدمام

Jobi Johnson said...

Put more informative things on this blog page, and thanks for sharing this. Akira Jacket

eddielydon said...

Your article is such an informative article. It is glad to read such those articles thanks for sharing. dean winchester leather jacket