10/16/11

Have you thought about Christmas?

Since I started teaching kindergarten I started making a hand print calendar for Christmas presents to my families.  They sure have developed over the years.  But I have to start pretty much now.  It just takes a while to get though each student with each month.  I try to do them by colors, like I can do February (hearts) and September (apple) at the same time.


Here is what they look like:
Title Page



January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December

I got the idea from Little Giraffes but I changed a few since I didn't want Santa or an Easter bunny.

One bad thing, is all my calendars were on my school laptop, and my hard drive crashed and I lost them ALL!  So, I have to make the calendars again! So I don't have them to share with you!

1 comment:

Kindergarten Stars said...

I have made them for the past two years and the parents LOVE them!! It's about time to start making them againg this year! (As you know they take a long time to make!!)I am playing around with my design this year but once I get it together I can send it to you if you don't have yours made yet! :)